The Column of Disquiet - Judge None, Choose One



The last three Columns of Disquiet that I've written have been, you know, pretty dark. And also pretty personal, and really verbose. I can't say it's fun writing those things, but I've deemed that material stories that needed to be told, and I'm happy to have a place that's willing to publish them online and hopefully introduce them to a larger audience than this site has.

However, I am self-aware enough to know that I occasionally need to lighten things up, or chance the pace a little, which is what I attempted to do with this first Column for the month of April. It's all about fashion, which I wrote about once before in the early days of my time with the Southern Minnesota Scene. But it's also maybe about other things too, like maybe realizing when it's time to grow up and take the chain off of your wallet.

Comments