How Many Tide Pods Does it Take to Kill You? - The First 2018 Mixtape


Usually, it's within the first four or five months of the year that I am able to cobble together a mixtape of my favorite songs thus far. 2018 got off to a very slow start, but things picked up rather recently, and I focused this more on just ten songs that I legitimately like and wanted to hear sequenced together, rather than trying to pad it out with additional songs that I wasn't 100% on.

Also, for what it's worth, I feel pretty dumb that I slept on "All The Stars" until recently. I dare you to find a more powerful pop song than that in 2018.

How Many Tide Pods Does it Take to Kill You? (right click, save as, oh my god, whatever, etc.)

All The Stars/Kendrick Lamar and SZA
Gramercy Place/Jefferson Park Boys
In The Sun/Hovvdy
Night Shift/Lucy Dacus
Lifer/Wye Oak
Jaka's Lament/Jefferson Park Boys
Happy/Michael Millions
Sometimes It Snows in April/Me'shell Ndegéocello
No Halo (2018 version)/Sorority Noise
Scorpio Rising/Soccer Mommy

Comments