Album Review: How to Dress Well- "What is This Heart?" (via Bearded Gentlemen Music)


I was fairly confident that I would be keeping my review of the new How to Dress Well record, "What is This Heart?" to myself, but when the gawds at Bearded Gentlemen sent out an email asking if there were any takers on writing a review for them, it was practically a reflex to quickly hit "reply" and say yes.

To say that my anticipation for this album was high is a vast understatement. I was a little worried, honestly, that I wouldn't be able to do it justice in my review, and that my words would not live up to how incredibly beautiful and profound this is. But it would seem I obviously succeeded....



And if you haven't already, grab a copy of "What is This Heart?," out now worldwide via Domino.


Comments