You Say I'm A Lot, I'm Hard to Take - The Third 2020 Mixtape



This year, overall, has been absolutely horrible.

But, if you are able to look beyond living through a seemingly never ending pandemic, as well as the unrest due to racism and police brutality, there has, thankfully, been a lot of good and important music released in 2020, especially within the last few months.

This collection of tunes had started to come together awhile ago, but really came together quickly and surprisingly well once I looked back at the new released that I've really enjoyed in May and in June. 

As I have done with the last few mixtapes, it is available as both a Spotify playlist for ease, or whatever, but also as a commemorative, seamless mp3, which includes a bonus track at the very end.




You Say I'm A Lot, I'm Hard to Take (the mp3 is right here, y'all)

Ladies - Fiona Apple
Stay Away - Carly Rae Jepsen
Don't Wanna - Haim
Diamonds - Caleb Giles
Roses/Lotus/Violet/Iris - Hayley Williams
Mr. November - Bartees Strange
Off Tha Strength - Medhane featuring keiyaA
Whole World - Earl Sweatshirt featuring Maxo
So Hot You're Hurting My Feelings - Squirrel Flower
Compelled - Land of Talk
All - Joe Goodkin
Blase - Goya Gumbani and Kiina
Serpentine Prison - Matt Berninger
Weight of The World - MIKE
Comeback - Carly Rae Jepsen featuring Bleachers
Only The Truth - Johanna Warren
Dead for Days - Owen
Moon Song - Phoebe Bridgers
Drive - Soccer Mommy 

Comments