A Slow Dance to Death - the fourth (!) mixtape of 2018


Usually, when putting together collections of songs I've liked from a year, I've only done three, and then ended the year with a mix of the best/my favorite songs from that year. For some reason, I was compelled to assemble an unprecedented fourth collection of tunes that I've enjoyed from August until now.

This will be it until the end of December.

Enjoy?

A Slow Dance to Death (right click, save as, etc, blah blah blah)

Slow Disco (piano version)/St. Vincent
Geyser/Mitski
Rehearse With Ornette/Armand Hammer
Nonkilling 6 - Hunger/How to Dress Well
St./Restorations
Last Lion of Albion/Neko Case
I See A Darkness (2018 version)/Will Oldham
Motion Sickness (demo)/Phoebe Bridgers
Dying Violins/Darren Jessee
You Don't Have to Cry/Emma Ruth Rundle
Stay Down/boygenius
Nonkilling 13 - Ceiling for The Sky/How to Dress Well
Why The Butterflies/Prince
Two Slow Dancers/Mitski

Comments