Every Disastrous Thing That I've Been - Really, the final mixtape of 2019



In September, I thought I had finished my compilation tapes of tunes that I had been enjoying throughout the year; turns out I was incorrect. If the third tape was a look at what I had spent the summer, and into September, listening to, this one is what I've spent my time with as autumn slowly turns into winter.

Special thanks to a friend who pointed me in the direction of the Jenny Lewis song.

Every Disastrous Thing That I've Been - 2019.4 (right click, save as, etc)

I Think He Knows/Taylor Swift
Cheap Queen/King Princess
Walking on A String/Matt Berninger and Phoebe Bridgers
Strange Currencies (2019 alt mix)/R.E.M.
Great Fires/Billy Woods
Cinnamon Girl/Lana Del Rey
Tokyo/Julien Baker
Fool's Gold/Lucy Dacus
Grapefruit/Medhane
Watching My Phone/King Princess
Bright Horses/Nick Cave and The Bad Seeds
Standing in The Doorway/Jenny Lewis
Love Song/Lana Del Rey
It's Not Impossible/Longwave

Comments