Hot Mix Fridays: A Nice Slice of The 90's Pie...Vol 2


Well, another Friday is upon us, and after how wildly successful last week's 90's inspired mix (probably) was, I wanted to capitalize on that and hit you with another one.

The first mix cherry picked from my go-to stable of songs from the 90's. So with this one, I wanted to branch out a little more, and not get into anything "obscure" per se, but it's definitely got some songs that you may have forgotten about, and my hope is that when you hear them, you'll be like "Oh shit i loved that song!"


1. No Myth by Michael Penn
2. I Know by Dionne Farris
3. Freedom ('90) by George Michael
4. Stay by Lisa Loeb and Nine Stories
5. It Was A Good Day by Ice Cube
6. Bound For The Floor by Local H
7. Molly by Sponge
8. Doin' It by LL Cool J
9. Follow You Down by Gin Blossoms
10. 1st of Tha Month by Bone Thugs-N-Harmony
11. Cry For You by Jodeci
12. Exhale (Shoop Shoop) by Whitney Houston
13. Linger by The Cranberries
14. (I Can't Help) Falling in Love With You by UB40
15. Shame by Stabbing Westward
16. Take a Bow by Madonna 


Comments