Anhedonic Headphones Podcast 2: Electric Boogaloo - Episode 18 w/ Renee Brown


I met Renee when I still worked at the paper. She started there at the end of 2015, and left shortly after I did in 2016. I think, like everyone who worked at the Northfield News, it was a traumatic experience, though I think everybody's levels of trauma on the job were different.

Renee, aside from being a former co-worker, is a good friend, and has a very, very diverse taste in music, as you'll find out when you listen to her delightful appearance on the podcast, which was recorded long, long before social distancing, self-quarantining, dat rona, etc.

Feel free to stream it below via the little streaming doodab, or listen and subscribe via myriad services like Spotify, Apple Podcasts, and Google Play. Or, visit the Podbean page for the episode credits and additional information.


Comments