Anhedonic Headphones Podcast 2: Electric Boogaloo - Episode 5 w/ Jeremy Bishop


For someone who is now five episodes deep into a podcast, I should maybe be honest and say I don't ever really listen to podcasts. I will occasionally listen to a new episode of The Bodega Boys, but truthfully, I don't spend a lot of time in, like, a car, or whatever, so there is never really a good time to put one on and listen through. And when I'm at home, I usually sit in silence and am left alone with my own thoughts, or I listen to music that I feel like I should be writing reviews of.

So what I'm getting at is that I have no idea how long an episode of a podcast is supposed to be. My wife implied that, right from the beginning, these were going to be too long; the filmmaking podcasts she listens to are, like, 20 minutes. And I guess I was kind of like, much with my writing, this is going to take as long as it takes. 

Episode five of the podcast was a lot of fun to record because I interviewed my co-worker Jeremy who worked at the 400 Bar in Minneapolis for roughly a decade so he has a lot of stories about the music he picked to bring in and discuss. It's also an 80 minute episode. So settle in maybe? I don't know. 

You may listen below in the lil streaming thing or subscribe in iTunes or in Google Play or just check out the Podbean site for full episode credits, etc. 


Comments