The Bearded Life - on 'A Muppet Family Christmas'

Well well well.

This December marks two full years since I started writing the 'observational humor' column for the Southern Minnesota Scene magazine. It's come a long way from trying really hard to be funny to straight up just not caring what people think of the column, and writing whatever I feel like.

The first piece I wrote was about how much I loathe Christmas, and last year's December column was a big 'fuck you' to 2014. 2015 hasn't been the best of years either, but I've saved tackling that until next month.

For now, you are actually left with something somewhat positive. I wrote a thinkpiece about my favorite holiday special of all time, the 1987 classic "A Muppet Family Christmas."

So please watch out for the icy patch, and enjoy!

Comments