The Bearded Life: "Waiting For Tonight"


The May issue of the Southern Minnesota Scene is hitting the streets very soon, and my editor is trying to up his game with the magazine's general internet and social media presence, so my new essay is already up online.

The theme for May is the "music" issue. Ugh, am I right? I mean, who even listens to music anymore? 

Just kidding tho.

But since I write about music like every day for this stupid blog, I wrote a rather lengthy piece that takes a few liberties on the subject. It's a funny story though. So please check it out here!!!

And as always, you can go back and review all of the wonderful things I've written for the Scene using the "Bearded Life" tab at the top of the page link here, because something is wrong now and the tabs for pages I had made are all gone. Oh well.

Comments