The Bearded Life


Occasionally, I write about things other than music.

Well I mean if yesterday's piece was any indication, I am also capable of writing about a lot of serious things.

But did you guys know that when I want to be, I can be funny?

A few months back, kind of on a whim, I asked a friend of mine if he was looking for any writers or pieces for the monthly arts & entertainment paper he is the editor of. He said he was, and when we met to talk about it, he mentioned he thought that I would be a perfect fit as a contributor of a "back page" piece to each issue.

So after months of anticipation, the first edition of my column, The Bearded Life, is now available online, as well as in print in the December issue of the Southern MN Scene.

Check it out, and maybe remember what it's like to laugh again. 

Comments