Anhedonic Headphones Podcast 2: Electric Boogaloo - Episode Six w/ David Frost



It looks like I'm averaging (roughly) two Podcasts a month, which is pretty great considering I really had no idea how many I'd do, or how often I'd do them, when they were launched in January. The end of March, and first part of April here, went by pretty quickly following my return from a vacation, caring for a special needs cat that we are fostering, and other writing projects that I have been pretty time consuming.

What I'm trying to say is that it's been a minute, but it looks like that minute is up, as the sixth episode of the Podcast series is now live and direct. On it, I welcome David Frost, or simply 'Frost' to just about everyone he knows, to the show, where we have a discussion about his punk rock and grunge past, his electro-swing present, and his interest in starting a 'co-op hip-hop' outfit at work.

You may listen below in the lil streaming thing or subscribe in iTunes or in Google Play or just check out the Podbean site for full episode credits, etc.


Comments