November Rain - a mixtape


Due to the sheer lack of releases in November that I have an interest in reviewing, yet, due to the fact that I think I am still supposed to be generating content for this 'award winning' blog, I felt like now would be a good time to #bless everyone with another hot mix.

Last year I dropped an end of summer/beginning of fall mix, and then a mostly winter inspired mix. I was thinking about more songs, however, that were more appropriate for mid-fall. These are those songs- songs that take me back to falls of many, many years ago. Each song with its own moment in time embedded within the notes.


Vaka by Sigur Ros
The Blower's Daughter by Damien Rice
(I Can't Seem to) Make You Mine by The Clientele
This One's For You by Ed Harcourt
Optimistic by Radiohead
Strange Currencies by R.E.M.
Curs in The Weeds by Horse Feathers
Fly by Nick Drake
Miles Behind Me by Hotel Lights
The Geese of Beverly Road by The National
Waiting for October by Polaris
September by Ryan Adams
Ocean Breathes Salty by Sun Kil Moon
December by Damien Jurado

Comments