Make America Insufferable Again - another 2015 mixtape


I've been thinking about how there have been a number of good songs since I made the first "best of 2015" mixtape earlier in the summer. And actually, I'm rather surprised by this turn of events, given how curmudgeonly I can be when it comes to music in general these days.

With that being said, here are nine songs from the last few months that I have been really feelin' as well as two ambient joints that are 12 minute each. It would be dope if you stuck around to listen to those, but I know that not everyone fucks with 24 minutes of ambient experimental music, so if you dip out and stop playing after that song from "True Detective" season two, I get it.

Make American Insufferable Again (right click, save as, blah blah blah)

1. Don't Dream (It's Over) by Flock of Dimes
2. 1999 by Active Child
3. Run Away With Me by Carly Rae Jepsen
4. Dog and Cat by Joe Goodkin
5. Sparks by Beach House
6. Ain't Missin' You by Chief Keef
7. Counterfeit Sky by Failure
8. None But I by The Frames
9. My Least Favorite Life by Lera Lynn
-
10. Bleeds and Swell Bends by Celer
11. Maria by Federico Durand and Chihei Hatakeyama

Comments