Episode 51 of The Podcast

 



It hasn't found its way into my writing very much over the last decade, but for a few years before I started Anhedonic Headphones, I worked at a radio station, and I became pretty good work friends with the news director, Scott Peterson—he had been a guest on the show I hosted a few times, as our schedules allowed in the coordination of these collaborative efforts. He went on to work at the Minnesota News Network for a number of years, and just recently left broadcasting behind for a job with the state. 

I had thought about having Scott on the show for awhile because the conversations we had on the air when we both worked at KYMN 1080AM (now 95.1 The One) were so fun and thoughtful, and he had reached out on Twitter somewhat recently to talk about how much he enjoyed Phoebe Bridgers (as well as the recently released Boygenius full length) so this seemed like a good time to extend the invitation.

As you are able, please subscribe and listen via Spotify or Apple Podcasts or Google Podcasts if you are so inclined; or, you can stream it below from the lil Podbean doodab, and you can click here to read the extended show notes from the episode.

Comments