Podcast Season Six, Episode 2 with illustrious and very famous guest Anna-Lynne Long aka Lotte Kestner

I am completely uncertain how this season of the podcast is really going to go in terms of episode regularity. Despite my best efforts, and all of my finest "gentle reminders" to folks who I want to have as guests on the program, it's tough to wrangle it all together, which is why I am pretty pleased that this episode with Anna-Lynne Long came together when it did, and how it did.

I've followed her career for over a decade—I wish I could remember what prompted me, in 2011, to do such a deep dive on both her solo work under the moniker Lotte Kestner, but also the band she fronted for a decade, Trespassers William. It was really great talking with someone I have admired and respected for a long time, and Anna-Lynne brought a thoughtful mix of music and reflections onto the show.

Please check out her forthcoming new album (her first since 2017), Lost Songs, which will be released on February 11th. 

You may subscribe and listen via Spotify or Apple Podcasts or Google Podcasts if you are so inclined; or, you can stream it below from the lil Podbean doodab.

Please click through to read the extended show notes, and thanks again to Anna-Lynne for taking time out of her day to pull up into the virtual building with me. 


Comments