I'm Just Tryna Get Myself Right - the first mixtape of 2019


It's around this time each year, roughly, that I'm able to scrap together enough songs that I can put together into a commemorative mixtape. This one, a lean 10 songs, came together incredibly quickly, and represents some of the soundtrack on my morning walks to work, as well as songs I've found myself stuck on.

I'm Just Tryna Get Myself Right (right click, save as, blah blah blah, etc)

Big Black Heart - Better Oblivion Community Center
You Had Your Soul With You - The National
Uncomfortably Numb (featuring Hayley Williams) - American Football
Warm Pants - Dua Saleh
See it Through - The Cactus Blossoms
August and Everything After (2019 arrangement) - Counting Crows
Time - Maxo
Syruphands - B. Cool-Aid
Bluebird - King Midas Sound
Still Space - Satoshi Ashikawa

Comments