A.H. x B.G.M present a review of Eminem's 'Revival'


Many, many years ago, when this site was in its infancy, the Utah-based music blog, Bearded Gentlemen Music, reached out to me via Twitter after finding a piece I wrote about an EP from Best Coast. After a brief exchange with Jon, the co-founder of the site, I agreed to begin contributing to BGM as I was able.

The first thing I wrote was a review of the just released album from Eminem, The Marshall Mathers LP, and thus, a beautiful collaborative partnership was born where Jon has given home to many a hot take from me, allowing my dumb bullshit to reach a much wider audience than it ever could by housing it here. He actually cares about SEO and metrics and all kinds of things like that. I'm just happy if someone other than my mom reads these posts.

Anyway, I'm pleased to say that, as I wrap up 2017, I had the opportunity to write a review of the new Eminem album, Revival, for Jon and B.G.M.

Here's 2,100+ words you didn't know you needed to read about an album you probably aren't going to listen to. 

Comments