A New Episode of The Podcast with ILLUSTRIOUS GUEST DANIELLE DURACK


Folks, the illustriousness levels are off the fucking charts with the guests on the podcast right now. And while I don't regularly (knowingly) practice gratitude, I am grateful the opportunities I have had this summer to chat with people who I consider to be VERY FAMOUS and have them as guests on the show, but they are also, like, regular ass people too, but it doesn't stop me from being star struck when I have scheduled a recording.

My guest for episode five of this season, and the 29th episode overall, is singer and songwriter Danielle Durack, who is best pals with friend of the show Sydney Sprague. I had a lot of fun talking to Danielle about her list of tunes, and appreciated her candor as we discussed our mutual back injuries and how much we love our current places of employment.

Subscribe to the show via your favorite podcast platform, like SpotifyApple Podcasts, or Google Podcasts; or just listen below via the lil Podbean doodab, and please click through to read the extended show notes. 

Comments