The Podcast Returns - Season Four, Episode One (The 20th Episode Overall!)


With an end to the pandemic nowhere in sight, I was uncertain how to approach doing another season of the podcast, or even if I would be able to do another season at all. Truthfully, I have more or less run out of co-workers that are a) willing to do it, or b) that I would want to interview, so this season, the fourth (and maybe final?) I reached out to two people that I used to work with, two people I have known for nearly 20 years, and one person who I have never met in person but have had an "internet friendship" with for five years. The latter three of those episodes were recorded remotely.

I have known my friend Liz for 19 years; we went to college together, and she currently doing big tings in Des Moines, Iowa, which is where she broadcasted from for our episode, as we chopped it up about a diverse mix of music and the stories behind the songs she picked.

Subscribe to the podcast via Spotify, Google, or Apple Podcasts, or stream below through the Podbean doodab. Click here for the full episode credits.

Comments