I'm Not Your Problem Anymore - The Fourth (!) 2020 Mixtape


Usually, if I make a fourth commemorative mixtape at all for a specific year, it comes in the fall, and at times, feels a little phoned in, or like a bit of a stretch. In a sharp contrast, this mix came together literally too easy over the course of the last month, which is pretty wild to think about. So I guess there's a lot of good tunes out there right now.

Many of them are by Taylor Swift.

As I have been doing this year, you may (and are encouraged to) download a seamless mp3 of this mix that I painstakingly sequenced on my computer, or, you can just stream it as a playlist on Spotify.

The choice is yours.

I'm Not Your Problem Anymore (save as, etc)

Everybody Loves You - The Dixie Chicks
Cardigan - Taylor Swift
Enjoy The Silence (2020 version) - Failure
Weird Fishes - Lianne La Havas
Ghost (featuring Navy Blue) - Earl Sweatshirt
Distant Axis - Matt Berninger
Mirrorball - Taylor Swift
Spring in Winter - Flock of Dimes
Upstream - Fusilier
My Future - Billie Eilish
Cape Elizabeth - Darren Jessee
“When a king's palace burns down, the re-built palace is more beautiful.” - Rago Foot and Goya Gumbani
Staying Power - Emma Ruth Rundle
Love in 2 Stages - Land of Talk
The Mission's End - Jason Molina
Fucked Up But True - Haim
Legendary (demo recording) - Lou Barlow
Headphoned - Owen
Exile (featuring Justin Vernon) - Taylor Swift

Comments