Spectrum Culture x Anhedonic Headphones present a review of Mark Eitzel's 'Hey Mr. Ferryman'



In case you didn't recall, since November, I have been occasionally contributing to an entertainment website called Spectrum Culture. As a new hire, I had to generate three "good" pieces before I was off of "double secret probation" with the editorial staff, or whatever.

My third good piece just went live today, and it's a review of the new album from Mark Eitzel, the former frontman of the beloved American Music Club. With this review I am now allowed to make requests for albums to review for the site, or interview or concerts to attend and write about, etc.

Anyway, here is a link to read the piece. They take themselves pretty seriously over there, so there's a lot of good content. Check it out if you have time.


Comments